Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Favorite Products

Pinterest

If you want to know what I like to you use on my hair, or skin, a great place to go is my Pinterest account. I love pinning and it is a great way to stay up to date on what I am using or what I like at that particular time. I am not really a product junkie (cuz I'm broke lol) so you dont have to worry about product overload. I am just too lazy to make a list of all the things I use at once, so I pin! The board called Products I love! is where you can find all my fave goodies.

At the moment I am really loving some new products such as the Maybelline "Baby Lips" lip balm line. I stumbled upon these gems while watching one of my favorite YouTubers ItsMyRayeRaye. I was searching for a new lip balm as the one I was using at the time (Kiss of Smoothness) was about to see it's final days. There was nothing wrong with it, I still love it but I just wanted to try something new. So a few weeks after seeing Raye's video my sister and I headed to Walmart in search of the Baby Lips. Needless to say I LOVE them. I have the Quenched and Peach Kiss flavors.

Of the two, Quenched is my first choice simply because it has no pigment and has a mild citrus scent. Peach Kiss goes on a bit, well, peachy! The colour is a lightly sparkly, peachy nude. It is a bit pale for my skin tone and if applied more than once washes my lips out, which is not cool. But I still like it with a bit of lip liner and a swipe of Quenched over it.

Well, that's pretty much a wrap on what I am into at the moment. As I said before, check out my Pinterest board for many more products. I even try to add a informative caption to tell you how I use each one. Hope ya enjoyed this little post!

Check out these links and don't for get to SHARE, cuz that's what being Curltagious is all about lol
xoxox,

Jem

My Pinterest Account: http://pinterest.com/dilioness/

ItsMyRayeRaye videos about Baby Lips

Skin/Face Routine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L08W8fEtAGU

How to get Baby Soft Lips: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psYbY5jlpNY


If you have products you would like me to review or try, please reach out to me via the Contact page- click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment